Common Weal Main

Common Weal Main

Wednesday 3 November 2010

A Global Community?



I have a dream.....

I have been thinking today what is really needed in today´s world to create a global community based on basic human values such as mutual respect, cooperation, spirituality and peace. A community that goes beyond any religion, political views, age, nationality or skin colour. A community that values the natural skills of each person, with equal opportunities for education and labour.

I see myself surrounded by individuality and lack of respect in society. I see a society poisoned by money and politics. I tell to myself that I do not want to belong to this global system, and that we can create a better system through dialogue and common understanding based only on positivism. A system to create and conservate, not to destroy. I talk to my family and old friends about this things, but none seems to understand and all look at me as if I was talking in a different language. Sometimes I say to myself, am I wrong to think this way? I get discouraged because of all the forces around me contradicting my inner voice. But it is all getting clearer everyday for me. We need a big change in the world to adjust the imbalance in our global system. We are all like small systems in conflict with each other, and very sensitive to every small change. The negativity is the king of forces in the world. Each person, each family, each society, each organisation, each estate, each country, each group of countries, each continent seems to function as a separate system independent from the rest at each level, however, in reality we are all an amalgam of interconnections and we all depend on each other. If we interlink everything and tie the individual systems with positive values we might be able to make a positive change and look at the future with different eyes. We might achieve the community I am dreaming about.

I think that a radical change is needed at the individual level first in order to achieve a global influence. We need to awake from our dream. We have lost the connection with nature, the universe and ultimately with our inner-self. We need to look inside and realise why we are in this planet in the form of human beings. We have a perfect opportunity to awake and live a fulfilled life based on positive values. We could all join hands and go together into a better present, however, the world seems to go into destruction without any realisation. I think that we need to take our individual responsibility and start changing if we want the big global change to happen. Maybe then we can achieve a global community with a good change of sustainability.

We need to create connections between people worldwide who share a hope for global change starting at the individual level and moving global. CommonWeal Global Community is a good initiative to achieve this dream. You can visit the website www.commonwealglobal.com, share your thoughts in this blog or in the facebook page “Common WEAL”. I have a great believe in initiatives like this, so I want to continue fighting till the end.

Do you want to dream with me?
Do you believe in a global community based on positivism?
Do you want to join hands with me?

..... I want to continue dreaming. What about you?

Raul Franco-Navarro
Peace, love and happiness to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment