Common Weal Main

Common Weal Main

Friday 17 December 2010

Help with fundraising Ideas

Hello all,

I want to ask you personally for help. Jenifer School is a wonderful project where many people in India are putting a lot of good energy and effort. I have seen it with my eyes and since then my heart has been committed to these wonderful people. I would like to make sure that these children and their families are supported throughout their lives, and hopefully the project helps more and more people in the same social unbalanced situation over time.

I would appreciate if you could share any ideas for fundraising that works globally or if you could help with fundraising in your countries. If you have worked in fundraising before you might have a lot of good ideas. I would like this discussion to be a place to share all ideas and create good brain stroming exercise where everyone can contribute.

Jenifer´s dream is to create a sustainable project and for that unfortunately we can not do without financial support. CommonWeal is a small NGO in Bihar and does not have enough international coverage and resources. I hope you can help!

The ideal situation will be to generate a constant flow of funds into the school. That will guarantee the education, healthcare and food to children and their communities in Shripur and nearby villages.

Thanks in advance! peace, love and happiness to you all....

Raul Franco-Navarro

No comments:

Post a Comment